Outback Steakhouse Keto Menu
➽ Outback Steakhouse Keto Menu: If you want to eat out, Outback Steakhouse is a great place to get a low-carb meal.
➽ You should stay away from breaded foods and sides with a lot of starch, like potatoes and mac and cheese.
➽ At Outback, you can eat low-carb by getting a steak and steamed broccoli or asparagus. You can also get a salad with ranch dressing or a burger with neither a bun nor sauce.
➽ Based on the nutritional information on Outback Steakhouse’s website, here are the best low-carb and keto-friendly things you can order there. Also, we’ll show you what to say when you order.
➽ Here are the Top 5 low-carb options from the Keto menu at Outback Steakhouse.
- Outback Steakhouse Ribeye Steak
- Outback Steakhouse Sweet Chook O’ Mine Sandwich
- Outback Steakhouse New York Strip Steak
- Outback Steakhouse Lobster Tails
- Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken
1. Outback Steakhouse Ribeye Steak
➽ No matter what size ribeye you get from Outback (10, 12, 13, or 14 ounces), it will not have any carbs.
➽ At Outback, ribeye steaks come with your choice of potato and one side (steamed vegetables are a good choice!).
➽ If you get a 10 ounce ribeye with steamed broccoli and no potato, it will have 690 calories, 45 grams of fat, 14 grams of carbs (9 grams net carbs), 5 grams of fibre, and 64 grams of protein.
➽ Here are some other side dishes that are safe to order:
- Green beans have 130 calories, 11 grams of fat, 10 grams of carbs (6 grams of net carbs), 4 grams of fibre, and 2 grams of protein.
- Side Caesar salad has 270 calories, 25 grams of fat, 8 grams of carbs (6 grams net carbs), 2 grams of fibre, and 6 grams of protein.
- Side house salad with ranch dressing has 210 calories, 23 grams of fat, 1 grams of carbs, 0 grams of fibre, and less than 1 grams of protein.
- Asparagus that has been grilled has 60 calories, 4 grams of fat, 4 grams of carbs, 2 grams of fibre, and 2 grams of protein.
➽ What to order: a 10, 12, 13, or 14-ounce ribeye with one of the above sides. Put the potatoes down.
2. Outback Steakhouse Sweet Chook O’ Mine Sandwich
➽ This sandwich has honey mustard sauce, Swiss cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and grilled chicken. It comes with french fries.
- It has 930 calories, 57 grams of fat, 58 grams of carbs, 2 grams of fibre, and 50 grams of protein.
➽ Leaving out the bun and sauce will cut almost all of the carbs. Instead of fries, ask for a side house salad with ranch or oil and vinegar dressing.
➽ What to order: the sweet chook o’ mine sandwich without the bread and sauce. Instead of fries, you could get a side salad with a low-carb dressing like ranch or oil and vinegar.
3. Outback Steakhouse New York Strip Steak
➽ Like the ribeye, the New York strip steak comes in different sizes, such as 12, 13, and 14 ounces, and has no carbs.
➽ If you get a 12 ounce New York strip steak with grilled asparagus and no potato, it will have 870 calories, 66 grams of fat, 4 grams of carbs (2 grams net carbs), 2 grams of fibre, and 63 grams of protein.
- Roasted garlic butter topping has 170 calories, 18 grams of fat, 2 grams of carbs, 0 grams of fibre, and less than 1 grams of protein.
- 130 calories, 6 grams of fat, 10 grams of carbs (7 grams net carbs), 3 grams of fibre, and 7 grams of protein are in sauteed mushrooms.
- 340 calories, 24 grams of fat, 1 grams of carbs, 0 grams of fibre, and 27 grams of protein make up a steamed lobster tail.
➽ What to order: a 12-ounce New York strip steak with grilled asparagus but no potato.
4. Outback Steakhouse Lobster Tails
➽ The lobster tails main dish comes with two 5 oz. cold-water lobster tails that have been steamed and two sides of your choice.
- If you get it with a side of grilled asparagus, it will have 540 calories, 31 grams of fat, 5 grams of carbs (about 3 grams net carbs), about 3 grams of fibre, and 55 grams of protein.
➽ What to order: What you should order is the main dish of lobster tails with grilled asparagus.
5. Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken
➽ This dish comes with a 5 or 8-ounce wood-fire grilled chicken breast topped with sautéed mushrooms, melted Monterey jack and cheddar cheeses, bacon, and honey mustard sauce.
➽ It comes with french fries. This is a great alternative to the herb-crusted parmesan chicken.
- The 5 ounce portion without fries has 440 calories, 27 grams of fat, 9 grams of carbs, less than 1 grams of fibre, and 42 grams of protein.
➽ If you leave out the honey mustard sauce, this dish will have less carbs. Also, instead of fries, ask for a side salad or grilled asparagus.
➽ What to order: the Alice Springs chicken without the sauce and a side salad or steamed vegetable instead of the fries. You can always get a side of creamy blue cheese dressing to dip it in.
FAQs – Outback Steakhouse Keto Menu
Are kookaburra wings from Outback keto-friendly?
➽ This is one of the restaurants where it will be easiest to stay on the keto diet: The Kookaburra Wings are Keto-friendly, for starters (as is the side salad with oil and vinegar, of course).
Is the bread at Outback keto-friendly?
➽ Keto and health tips for Outback Steakhouse Bushman’s Honey Wheat Bread & Butter. At 47g per serving, the net carbs make up 15% of the calories.
➽ This food is at the very top of what’s considered keto-friendly and has a lot more net carbs than what’s recommended for the keto diet.
Are Outback Steakhouse wings keto-friendly?
➽ Helpful Tips About Outback Steakhouse Kookaburra Wings – Hot. Net At 5g per serving, carbs make up 1% of calories. The keto diet allows this food.
Is Outback Bloomin Onion keto?
➽ Just stay away from carb-heavy dishes like the Bloomin‘ Onion appetiser and all the other sides, and you’ll be praising Outback all night long.
➽ Outback Steakhouse’s Keto-friendly starters are: Don’t add croutons to your salad. Try the Kookaburra wings instead (Small – any level of spice).
Find here: outback-menu-prices.info